My computer will not let me attach any files or pictures to

Customer Question
any email(yahoo or gmail) and/or...
my computer will not let me attach any files or pictures to any email(yahoo or gmail) and/or any message.It says cannot not attach. Help please I don't have a printer and need to attach documents and pics to print and email
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Don't have it anywhere else buut on my new computer. It woreks perfectly with phone and tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none like what?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: also my key board is very very delayed in emails and messages
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anyway you can just tell me

What is the error message you get when you try to attach and are the files that needs to be attached located somewhere on your computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sometimes I don't get a message it just doesn't attach when I send it and sometimes it says cannot attach sometimes the follower in my documents sometimes it's online

When you try to attach the files, are they open somewhere or are they closed? Try attaching them without opening them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Files in documents as well as "share"online pics or texts

When you try to attach the files, are they open somewhere or are they closed? Try attaching them without opening them. You cannot attach files from your e-mail when they are located online. You have to download them, and then attach them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok well if I hit the attach paper clip and then check the doc. So the name shows in the box and hit attach it will not attach just sends blank email or says cannot attach

I think it would be best if i do this remotely. Whatever it is i am sure i will be able to fix it and see why it is causing this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have had this issue ever since I got Windows 10 I have to go to my old computer or tablet and go through the process to send that document with an email

I think it would be best if i do this remotely. Whatever it is i am sure i will be able to fix it and see why it is causing this..

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's okay thanks anyway

Do you want me to send request for remote service?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks

No problem. I will opt out and open the question to other experts.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well nevermind I don't know what just happened but it just worked thanks anyway I figured it out
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for allowing us to assist you. Do you need any further help? If you tried to attach a file now would it work?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for the help the problem has been resolved I was able to attack something yesterday

Great! Thank you for letting us know. You may want to consider issuing a rating so we can close the question and you won't be bothered by followup again. Have a great day!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can go ahead and close it please. I'm not going to do a racting. The as it was not able to resolve my problem so I resolvedthe issue on my own. I usually refrain from making a rating unless it is positive .thank you anyway though.

Thank you for being so considerate. We really appreciate that you try to refrain from issuing anything other than positive ratings. I'll forward to this to customer service, but they usually won't close it without a rating. It will however, close automatically after 1-2 weeks. Have a good day!

Andy, Computer Consultant