How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ChrisC Your Own Question
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 1984
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
ChrisC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i get a replacement cord ASUS model Eee PC 1005 HA.

Customer Question

can i get a replacement cord for my ASUS model Eee PC 1005 HA. sERIAL nUM 9AOAAS584270
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

By "replacement cord" I assume you are referring to the power adapter. If so, then yes, you can easily purchase a power adapter for your Eee PC from amazon via the following link:

Let me know if you have any other questions on this. You can reply back to me at any time.

And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars//OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Related Computer Questions