Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to watch a TV show on DVD. Disc 1 played fine,

Customer Question

I am trying to watch a TV show on DVD. Disc 1 played fine, but I can't get Disc 2 to play. I tried other discs in the series, rebooting the computer, and taking the disc out and putting it back in.
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about rebooting. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away.
Customer: I don't need help with rebooting. I just want to watch a DVD.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Restarting the computer, taking the disc out and putting it back, and I tried to watch other DVDs. None of them are working.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?