I recently bought a new copy of Corel Office Suite. I presently need help with two problems: 1.

Customer Question
I recently bought a new...
I recently bought a new copy of Corel Office Suite. I presently need help with two problems:
1. With my other versions of the software I used a font called "Mistral" with great satisfaction. Now with my updated version I cannot find that font. Can I download it?
2. I have three laptops: (a) the ASUS I am presently using, (b) a new HP about the same size, and (c) an ASUS T100 which I intend to use while I am traveling because it small, yet is a complete PC. I have Quatro Pro and Word Perfect instlled on this computer, but do not know how to install it on my diminuative T100 ASUS. How can I do this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
6/17/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Roger, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Please allow me a minute or 2 to review and reply back to you.

Please Stand-By.

So, i have a few questions:

Do all 3 of your computers, use the same OS? (Windows 7, Same Version such as Home, or Pro, or Ultimate)

.

What was your previous version of Corel Office Suite?

What is your NEW copy of Corel Office Suite Version number?

(I ask because there are many versions, and you may not have bought the most current)

I also need to know if you have the installation media for the Corel WP. Is it a disc or is it a download?

You will need it to be able ti install it on your T100.

If your T100 does NOT have a disc reader, you will have to RIP or convert the install disc for Corel WP to an ISO file, and then load it onto a USB drive, or do a file transfer to the T100, and mount the ISO file on the T100 so you can use it to install the Corel WP.

Which version of Corel did you purchase?

Options are:

WordPerfect Office X8 Standard

WordPerfect Office X8 Professional

WordPerfect Office X8 Home and Student

Corel Office

.

.

Your font for Mistral I am still looking for a solution.

But i need to know which version before I can find the solution.

Andy, Computer Consultant