Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

Someone has used my phone illegally to add me as a member to

Customer Question

Someone has used my phone illegally to add me as a member to ourtime.com and I want my account deleted and removed now or I'm taking legal measures. I don't even know what user name or password ***** used so I can't get it myself to do it
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No can't get anyone now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There's none offered from what I'm seeing. I'm not good at this
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi It seems you are receiving some junk emails from ourtime.com or are you having someother problems as well with this site ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A friend of mine is also on ourtime and my profile popped up on her page as a date match. And I didn't put me on ourtime. I want off of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think my wife may have used my phone with an old existing credit card number to join me unknowingly to me. Not sure. Take me of

ok. By which username or email address you were logged in by others ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know. Those are private

Can you send me a screenshot of it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But they sent me a screenshot of the picture and my profile and it's definitely me

ok. It seems to be illegal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me a second
You can file your complain here:- U.S. Code § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers The Internet Crime Complaint Center accepts online Internet crime complaints filed by the person who believes they were defrauded or filed by a third party to the complainant.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here they are

Link to file a complain :- https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you remove me from ourtime?

No, I can't only those who have added you can do it Because we do not know by which username they have registered you in this site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You mean I'm going to keep being charged and shown? There's no way I can get that user name or password. You're invading my privacy now

You can get in touch with the ones who might have done this and check more details about it and warn them that you may take legal action against them if they do not remove their fake identity from ourtime.

Later on you can decide whether you need legal action or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's no way I can find out who did this. They probably don't even know what username or password ***** used either if it was a one time thing. Get me off of this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You think anybody's gonna tell me they did this? No. If it was on my old credit card in my name can't you remove it if I prove my identification?

okay let me try .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can give you my SS# ***** match to whatever card they used if they used my phone to do it which anybody could have done if it was an old card number already saved online just by picking my phone up for even a minute you know?

Yes got you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You removed me?

No, As I am not able to get into this website with your account hence I am unable to remove you. I am now filling a form and asking outime.com to remove you.

Can you give me your email id and phone number ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As these guys have special privileges to remove any account from their own site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do I do? Call them during business hours and tell them to take me off? If I had the username and password *****'d go in myself and remove me. Will they give me that since I'm the cardholder? I want off of this right away!

Yes, They should call you soon :- You can also call them and Use this reference number for follow up: #160617-000008

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will they call me now?

Not sure when they will call you but you can call them and use your reference. I think you should call them up and prove your identity rather than waiting for their call.

Have I answered all your questions ? If so can we close it now ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can I call them where they're still open. A 24 hr number? Just discovered I think that credit card was stolen. It wasn't my wife. Could be anyone now

In that case you should block your credit card now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did. Does ourtime have a 24 hr number?

No, It doesn't seems like they have any. You must have got an email from them just now. Try replying to it.

It is :- 1-***-***-**** .

I found it from :- http://allcustomercarenumbers.com/Customer-Service-Number-Ourtime.com-05785

Anything else I can assist you on it today ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Thank you very much

Alright ! Thank you . Have a great time ahead.

Please provide me your valuable rating and close this issue.

Please close this request if you think I have answered your questions.