Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The arrow on my desktop is stuck & won't move. We put new

Customer Question

The arrow on my desktop is stuck & won't move. We put new batteries in the cordless mouse but the arrow is still stuck.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried rebooting but that didn't help either.
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about rebooting. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: I don't have a question about rebooting. My problem is the the arrow, which I move with my cordless mouse, is stuck at the upper right corner of my desktop computer.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so; I sent you the information.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Were you able to reboot the computer?