Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I watched their video an hour and I COULDN'T register. What

Customer Question

I watched their video for over an hour and I COULDN'T register.
What do I need to do to get on board ?????
David Ficek (###) ###-#### (cell)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** you tell me, where do you want to register and whose video do you have watched ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Denis Moreland pushmoneyapp.com
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Hi, are you confirm that this is a legitimate site or system, because this seems to be a scam as I have seen many more systems like these in past as I was also a trader once and most of them are scam, so just for caution do you have got any reference from any of your near ones. You can have a look at the link below.

http://www.bestbinaryoptionssignal.com/push-money-app-scam-review-software/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - I nearly got sucked into this scam. You did a great job of exposing Pushmoney.Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot, please remember to give a rating as the top of this page.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, I was just going through my old questions and I saw that you have not given any rating after my response, please give a positive rating on this page otherwise all my time and efforts will go in vein.