Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I need to re-activate my paintshop pro x6 my computer crash

Customer Question

I need to re-activate my paintshop pro x6 my computer crash and had to reload windows 7 the actiation key is TS6U22-Q8H2L27-PDWX6HG-B2PQUQS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you have not downloaded and installed it, please download and install it from the link below.

http://downloads.tomsguide.com/Paint-Shop-Pro-Photo-X2,0301-635.html

After installing it, activate it using the product key you have.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Does the activation key missing a digit in the first group?

It only has 6 digits, and the other 3 groups have 7 digits.

Can you double check?