Christopher Holl
Christopher Holl,
Experience:  Network Manager at Technic In
94610639

My Logitech key is locked : I 't know if I t the lock button

Customer Question

My Logitech key is locked
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know if I hit the lock button and locked the key board or what but the key board does not come on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Christopher Holl replied 1 year ago.

So you say that your logitech keyboard is locked. Is this a wirless keyboard?

Not many keyboards have a specific lock function. if it is wirless and its not working at all, I recommend removing the battery and replacing it. Many logitech keyboards also have a power switch. If yours does, I recommend sliding it to the on position. If its a USB keyboard, unplug it and plug it back in. If its just typing unexpectedly, then hit the shift key five times and disable sticky keys.

If my suggestions helped would you kindly rate my service? if not please let me know what kind of help you still require! Thanks!