Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not sighn in to my outlook account it keeps asking

Customer Question

I can not sighn in to my outlook account it keeps asking for a password
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Please give me just a moment to provide detailed instructions for resetting your password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather you did but not sure how my boss would react
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but according to the Microsoft website that is not a valid Microsoft email address. Are you using Outlook.com for your email or are you using the Outlook mail program on your computer?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

That's ok. We can probably figure it out here. I'll just have to ask a few questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a office program
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I'm sorry. I thought you needed help resetting your Outlook.com account. If you are asked for a password ***** you click on the icon to open the program, try typing in the password ***** you use to logon to your computer. If that doesn't work, give me just a moment to do some research.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that you will need to contact your email adminstrator for sawcross.com to have the password ***** I'm sorry but I won't be able to help.