Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows l10 was loaded on my computer today when I left if

Customer Question

Windows l10 was loaded on my computer today when I left if unattended. The mahjongg game I have played for years is GONE???
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I'm not able to talk/listen
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: On my screen now is an answer hat might work. I'll get back to you.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: As I said Windows 10 was downloaded without my specific okay and I am busy trying o find my way around. don't know how to find the info you asked for on my Lenovo
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just that the of my head hasn't come off yet and that my phone # *****(###) ###-#### I find typing difficult - please indulge a luddite for a moment or two!! And call me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to fix this for you? I should be able to help you locate your game. If for any reason it won't work properly with Windows 10, or if you just don't liek Windows 10, I can help you go back to your previous version.