Still waiting answer

Customer Question
still waiting for the answer...
still waiting for the answer
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model number is *****
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i send a photo of the cable that i need the extension cable still no response
6/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today.

I do not see any photo attached in the chat session. Let me know what cable you are looking for i will help you acquire that online.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
extension cable for this model ua85s9amxxy is in the frame, it connects to the camera/ir and the bluetooth
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks

what is the brand name of the device you are looking for the cable for.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
samsung tv
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
have paid already

Thanks. now let me know which cable you are looking for is it the hdmi cable or vga

you want to connect your camera directly to the tv is that correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they and they f**king me around

Please refrain using foul language we are professionals answering your question as you have requested for. We are not here to listen to your abusive language.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just need the part number so i can order
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Repairer replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Repairer

Can you attach a picture of the cable your are requesting to your reply (using the paperclip icon above this text box) so that I can try to locate the cable for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is a tv not computer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have the one i send u the photo i need the other one

Ok, so the picture you sent is of a cable that you do not need, correct? Maybe you could take a picture of where the cable that you do need would plug into on the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is in the cabinet {frame}
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it connects to the camera and ir

ok ... which camera does it connect to?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the camera in the frame
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the part number for the picture i sent is BN96-27958A i need the part number for that extension cable

Is this a TS01 or a TS02 model?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ts02 model

Ok. Well, there are 427 pieces for that TV. It's going to take me awhile to try to go through this listing: http://www.sparepartsmarket.com.au/LG/ua85s9amxxy-version-ts02-c-14_3401_8871_18517_18519.html

So you are looking for an extension cable that will connect to BN96-27958A. Is that correct? Or, is this the piece you are looking for?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thats correct
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Looking for extension cable that connects to BN96-27958A

I'm sorry but I am not able to find just the extension for that cable. I can only find the full assembly at this link: http://www.tvserviceparts.com/BN96-27958A.html

Actually, I take that back. I checked the specs on that part number and this would work well for you: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNC-female-bulkhead-Oring-to-DIN-1-0-2-3-male-Straight-RG179-Pigtail-cable-75ohm-/141473079358?hash=item20f073e03e:g:-ccAAOSw1-RUZ9uI

Let me know if that looks right.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Doesn't look right

Ok. What about it doesn't look right?

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what piece you are looking for. There is no "extension" available for the piece that you are showing in that photo that I can find. I am going to have to opt out and let someone else have a try.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do u know the device that the cable i send the photo connect to pls
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 1 year ago
Robert M., Consultant

it looks to be a ribbon cable

I think that you would want something like this

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__51957__Mobius_ActionCam_External_Lens_Module_Extension_Ribbon_Cable_65mm.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwm8-6BRDgnb-Dk96UmRASJADbMycYeBuUpbwakpafbksm1XH-mM9qVW_lqU4tT6Z51CLGwhoCqmzw_wcB

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thats correct
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It looks like a ribbon cable that connects to the picture i send u and the other end splits to the camera and the Bluetooth
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
spareparts market i can't see the picture clear can you please send me another site that i can view the images clear please

Are you looking for a cable that you know to exist (in other words, replacing a broken BN96-27958A cable)? Or are you trying to extend an existing cable (BN96-27958A) for some reason? If you are trying to extend a BN96-27958A, then the link that Robert M gave you could work (I haven't checked the specs so I can't say for sure). If you are trying to replace a broken BN96-27958A then you can find one here: http://www.searspartsdirect.com/samsung-television-parts/BN96-27958A/0057/528/model-UN85S9AFXZATS01/1482/0333600.html

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have this part trying to extend an existing cable

Ok, in that case then the answer Robert M gave you should be correct. As long as it is a straight through wire-for-wire with the correct dimensions as the BN96-27958A, then that would work. You would connect the male end to the controller board then connect your existing BN96-27958A to the female end of the extension that Robert M mentioned.

But as far as I can tell there is no existing cable designed specifically for what you are attempting.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can u please tell what it is or is there any device that connects to it

I do not understand what you are asking.

it is a ribbon cable extender

its the closest i can find to what your picture looks to be

but unless we get a much better idea of what you are trying to do and what exactly the cable goes to and why you need it longer its going to be tough to give you a certain answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok can u check whether the ribon cable connects to a device in the frame if yes then thats the device i need for that ribbon cable i provide the part number for thanks

Why do you need the cable extended? Are you replacing a piece that got broken or just trying to modify the length for some other reason?

send us a picture of where both ends of the cable go. Because what you are asking for is NOT an extender cable. An extender cable just extends the cable that you already have and it would make no difference what it attaches to.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I dont have the picture but the ribbon cable i send the picture should have the female that it goes into or maybe there is a device that it connects to,it works with the bluetooth and the camera
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If not ancable then there should be a device i guess

Have you ever had the device or cable that you are looking for? Or is this a repair that you're doing and that piece is missing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The frame itself got missing when moving house and got a new frame thats why

Ok. That makes more sense. Either Robert or I will try to find what you need now that we have a better idea of what to look for.

i would still need to know what each end connects to. what part isnt working ? I am really kind of lost on what this cable is and what it does.

Robert M., Consultant