Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just purchased the Dragon student version and downloaded

Customer Question

I just purchased the Dragon student version and downloaded the application. I am trying to install but it is asking me for a business name and product serial which I have not received. I have my order confirmation number. I checked my email but have received no serial information.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does the email provide instructions?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That would be great but I prefer phone help - I will pay for the charges

It's easier for me to connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you.

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6d82a233-0876-489f-a962-06d923d67d58

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no link for me to accept to remote offer

On the computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This message is coming to my cellphone- not my computer

Can you please open your email on the computer now?

After opening your email on the computer, did you receive an email messages from JustAnswer / Viet in your email on the computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I just clicked

In the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in your email on the computer, click on the View Response link in order to communicate with me at this web page on the computer. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,