Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I work from home as an Independent Call Agent. I too had my

Customer Question

I work from home as an Independent Call Agent. I too had my computer wiped for viruses about a week ago. Java has been updated to Java 8.91 but I am unable to initialize tubesock; unable to communicate applet after 5 attempts. What does all of that mean and how do I fix it? I've got to get working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I think you and I were talking earlier.. But it looked like you closed the question.

Did you still want me to connect to your windows 10 computer directly, and solve the issue personally?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now that I have paid you, when and, how will I know if you have a fix for my computer issue?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I havent been paid.. Though you may have laid a deposit with the site, I have no way of seeing that.

If you want me to connect to your computer directly and fix the issue, you will need to click the remote support or secure remote support button to request that service. I will t hen accept it and send you the connection steps.

Otherwise, we can proceed with written support and I can try and guide you through the process via email.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dustin,I have become skeptical.and want to back out of the deal. I acted hastedly. My regrets. How can I get my money back.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

You can self process a refund using the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you change your mind, you know where to find us.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.