Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is there any way to recover a txt message with an attached

Customer Question

Is there any way to recover a txt message with an attached pic ? I saved the pic and when I did so the # ***** where it come from was gone.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm looking for the cell # ***** which an attached picture was sent in a txt to me in 2014
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no just that I have the picture saved in my pics on my laptop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

The only thing that you can do is to view your past bills and try to match the day/time with numbers around that day/time to figure out which number it is. The bill will show the incoming/outgoing text messages on that day and time but it does not show the actual text messages.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.