How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9047
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My gmail address was changed with out consnt.////

Customer Question

my gmail address was changed with out consnt.////
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mikderoach2704 became mikeroach7204?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I don't think they can change the address.

However there may now be 2 different ones and it is signing you into the wrong one

you should be able to click on the little profile box on the top right and select sign out and then sign into the other account. or it may show both accounts and you can just click on the correct one.

If you are using a device other than a computer it may be a little bit different as to how you do it. But i am happy to give you my phone number and remote into your computer or talk you through a device like a phone to get it straight.