Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

PLEASE CANCEL MY CREDIT ON LINE CHARGING 19.95 PER MONTH. I

Customer Question

PLEASE CANCEL MY CREDIT ON LINE CHARGING 19.95 PER MONTH. I AM VERY UNAHAPPY ABOUT THE CHARGES. I PULLED UP MY ACCOUNTS AND I HAVE CHARGED MONTHLY SINCE JUNE 7, 2012. I AM ON A FIXED INCOME, VERY LIMITED, PLUS BEING 89 YEARS OF AGE, HAD ILLNESS IN MY FAMILY AND I HAVE DIFFICULTY SEEING AND HEARING. I WOULD APPRECIATE CREDIT FOR THE SERVICE WHICH I DID NOT ASK FOR.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: NO, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I NEED CREDIT FOR ALL THE OTLSCORESENCE MEMBERSHIP HAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THROUGH THE CREDIT CARD.
JA: The computer expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEARL, COMPUTER EXPERTS CAN GET A QUICK FIX FOR THIS.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  patriciomolina replied 1 year ago.
hello, here is a video for canceling your membership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdWwpESiCx8
Please let me know if this helped.