Our website drsforms-systems.com was working Sunday. We

Customer Question
Hi. Our website drsforms-systems.com was...
Hi. Our website drsforms-systems.com was working Sunday. We contacted our host and was told we needed tomake a payment. We updated our payment information and the website it up in the browser, however not found when searching in google. Can you explain why and how we can get it back up, please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
I can see the site on Google using specific queries. How long had the site been offline for?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This Monday morning
Okay. As far as i can see, the site is indexed on Google. https://www.google.com/search?num=100&rlz=1C1PRFC_enPK691PK691&q=site%3Adrsforms-systems.com&oq=site%3Adrsforms-systems.com&gs_l=serp.3...2891.3343.0.3422.4.4.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..4.0.0.J_Yl-muDgig
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I go to google and type iN Drs the website does not come up as it once did
This is something, not related to the site going down. This is due to the SEO of your site. I can see your site ranks at lower position for a couple of keywords. In order to improve search engine rankings, you will need to focus on the keywords you want to see your site rank on top for and this has to be taken care of by an SEO. This is normal with SEO and Rankings.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The site is not being found by Google at all. This doesn't make sense to all of a sudden happen. What key words do you suggest we try. But again on Sunday it came up.
Did you or your SEO guy attempt to make any links? the site is showing up for the following keywords at around position 26 prescription pads californiahttps://www.google.com/search?q=prescription+pads+california&rlz=1C1PRFC_enPK691PK691&oq=prescription+pads+california&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
medical office equipment (around) position 37
mcbee business checks (around) position 40Your ranking seems to have been dropped and this could mean two things:The SEO guy has not followed google guidelines to work, or the Google Algorithm is changing which is why the rankings are dancing.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plus we recently added content to many of our products expecting the rankings to be better. What is the best resolution?
Do you have a SEO guy?
If you have recently added content, allow 3 months for them to update. Whilst this happens my suggestion would be to build safe links to your site for selected keywords that you wish to promote. Here's a snashop of a couple of your keywords:http://s33.postimg.org/ex4s2yx5r/2016_05_25_181042.png
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you give us direction on how to add links?
For safe links, you have to find out relevant sites who would be willing to place your links on their sites. This could be blogs for example in your category. You can also hire SEO Experts to do this for you since they have all the experience and contacts to do this. You can also buy links from sites like fiverr.com but i would not recommend this because this can result in your site being penalized by Google. You can also have sponsored posts. SEO is a continuous work any one working on this will need to continue it for as long as they can.