I have a tablet powered with windows 10. The tablet doesn't

Customer Question
have a usb port. I...
I have a tablet powered with windows 10. The tablet doesn't have a usb port. I have to use
a scan disk. can you backup folders with pdf files in them and then copy over to tablets in documents. I would prefer to copy and paste but am lost on how to get this done.
Thanks,
Sandy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2016
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.
Just to clarify you want to copy the PDF files in your windows 10 tablet to another windows tablet documents folder using a SD card is that want you needed to do?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have a usb that has several folders that have pdf files in them. actually so you can understand i own a trucking company
and have 20 trucks and 40 trailer. i scan registration and other documents they need to a folder on my computer. i keep folders backed up on a usb. i would like to provide them with a tablet instead of binders with all the paper work. i will have to update each tablet several times a year. when they are on the road and stopped they have to show this information. it would be simple to just click on folder and then show officer. i just don't know if i can copy and paste...information from a flash drive to the scan disk or does the scan disk have all information and will have to be left in tablet.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i hate windows 10... i have 7 and 8 on all my other computers....the tablets are going to have 10 and i am lost :(((
OK i believe i got the picture.I know lot of people are complaining about windows 10Could you please let me know make and model of the tablet also all of them are loaded with windows 10 am i correct?When you say scan disc do you mean SanDisk the brand of the SD card ?John
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a Insignia purchased at Best Buy. It does have windows 10 scan disk brand sd card with adapted for computer
Sir is this the one you have : - http://www.insigniaproducts.com/products/computer-speakers-accessories/NS-15MS0832B-10-C.htmlIf so it has 32 GB internal storage and it can be expanded up to 128 GB so you can simply connect this tablet to the computer that has the scan registration and other documents using tablets charger cable and copy/paste the pdf file to the tablets internal storage or SD card.John
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** try that but sure you will hear back from me.
Sir if you want i can remote access to your computer and show you a sample.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.John
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok thanks
One moment while i prepare the remote support link for you.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9c9d1d49-80f8-428e-9de4-cacaf09aabdc# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Sir i haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?You have to be on a windows computer to do the remote support,if not let me knowJohn
Sir i still haven't got the access to your computer.Is there any problem?Please let me knowjohn
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My computer is at my office... I think I will use cable charger tomorrow
Is this computer you are using windows also do you have the windows 10 tablet with you and its charger cable with you,if so i can show it you in this PC and then you can do it at office.Let me know
It seems like you are offline and i didn't got the access to your PC to show you how to transfer it to the tablet from the windows computer so i will cancel the remote session for the time being.Please try to copy paste from windows computer to windows 10 tablet using the charging/sync cable.Please let me know the result and if you have any further question please let me knowIf you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John
John, Computer Support Specialist