How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Computer Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 36526
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have had the unit time and really like it, but it has

Customer Question

We have had the unit for some time and really like it, but it has stopped feeding paper in. The model number is *****When just one sheet of paper is fed in, the feed often stops after a couple of inches. We have to reverse it and turn it. Eventually it grinds it up. We obviously need repair work. Is there anyone in the Denver area who repairs this type of shredder at a reasonable price? Normally, this shredder will accept up to 20 pages.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Bob,Your best to call a company called the Shredder Guys, there have the best reputation on repairing this equipment in your area, and if its not repairable, they also sell Shredders both new and second hand at great precises. Their website is available here you can call them for an appointment on 1.***-***-****If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Related Computer Questions