Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't send or receive my emails or send them. I don't know

Customer Question

I can't send or receive my emails or send them. I don't know what the error is, so how can I fix it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: A message comes up & tells me I have errors, and I don't know what the errors are.....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I have had to change my Password ***** times, because I couldn't get into my account to pay...I had to change my MC card member, because I had to send for a new one...lost the other one, so had to cancel it.
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question on this site, can you let me know the name of the email service provider, like Gmail,Yahoo, Hotmail etc. ?