Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Android contacts app my verizon droid turbo is not syncing

Customer Question

android contacts app my verizon droid turbo is not syncing property with contacts in my chrome browser. When I go to the sync now settings on the droid, alls apps seem to be syncing except contacts, which is giving me the following error message - "sync is currently experiencing problems it will be back shortly"
I've been using the work around of shutting off the sync option, and reactivating it then re-syncing, but know it wont even do that.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question here, can you tell me, how familiar you are with settings of android ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pretty familiar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need to know a little bit more about your outfit before I sign up for connectivity. Can you call me on(###) ###-####
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Ok, do you have multiple google account configured with your phone ? There is no need of remote support , as you are facing problem with your phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no only one - there is an outlook app
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
OK, go to settings then open APP/Application select contact, clear cache. Try to sync manually and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no contact app
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Do you have checked under the Application list ? Are you sure there is no contacts app ?