Windows 7 will not accept my pasword

Customer Question
Windows 7 will not accept my pasword
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
5/18/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you elaborate a little more please? Is this a new install, have you used the same password ***** or possibly changed it recently, and is the computer in your home or connected to a business network?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have used the same password ***** about 3 years. Computer is a laplumbing top in my home. It is not a new install
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
When do you see the password ***** Is it before Windows starts or after?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Before
Okay, just so I am clear, you don't see the Windows startup screen before you see the request for the password ***** correct? Also, does it ask for a user name?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
User name automatically appears. I have just been typing in my password ***** now it won't accept it
Does anyone else have access or use the computer? You don't by chance have the caps lock on do you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No one else has access. Cap lock is not on
What is the make and model of the computer please?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dell. Inspiron 15
Okay. Did you by chance make a recovery disk when you first setup your computer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I didn't know I needed one
Okay just checking. It is always advisable to create a recovery disc whenever you setup a computer. I can give you a couple of links for password ***** utilities, but they will need to be burned to a CD and then you will need to boot your laptop from that CD in order to reset the password. Are you okay with that?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you email them to***@******.***?
I could but I can give you the link here as well. Would you like that? I may also need to assist you with the process once you download the file.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am getting text messages from you and can not burn a cd from my phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have my desk top computer up and can burn a cd on that
I understand. I will email you the link. Do you know whether the Windows you are using is 32bit or 64bit?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I don't probably 64 bit
Okay. The free version of this recovery tool is for 32bit only. The 64bit version will cost you $15. You can try it and let me know if it works and if not I will find a different one for you. I will email you the link shortly.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this conversation appears on my desk top email also. You can send the link here
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have not gotten the link
Here, try this LINK.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Link will not open on my desk top. Please email to***@******.***
I will send it shortly. Let me know if you get it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am finding it hard to use. It keeps sending me to sites that want more money
Okay give me a minute please.
Here are two links. LINK 1 will cost you but is quick and painless. LINK 2 is free but will take a little work.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not working for me. I am frustrated, head is pounding, and not getting anywhere. I am not getting the expected results. Please only bill me the $5.00 fee as what I have been trying to do with you so far has not worked. Thank you for your time. sorry to have wasted it and mine
Is there anything else I can do for you? Did you have a problem with the links again? We can continue later if you like?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Had trouble with the links again. I don't want to continue. Am very frustrated and will take it to a computer repair shop. Thanks again for trying to help.
I understand. Let me know if I can be of further assistance, and good luck!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not satisfied. I spent hours of my time with you and didn't get any results. You still charged me a total of $40.00. I am not happy and nad to take my problem to a computer service center.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You charge me a total of $40.00 Where is my receipt?
If you go to this link, they will take care of your refund for you. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Dan, Computer Support Specialist