Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I got on my email this morning I had more than 75 email

Customer Question

When I got on my email this morning I had more than 75 email failures. When I opened one there was a note that said something about suspentious activity. I sent all to trash. Should I be concerned?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Bill and welcome.Do you know what the message about suspicious activity read exactly?And are you getting any errors?I can check it out for you via a secure remote session if you want to make sure your system is safe.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not interested in a remote assistance
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
That's fine, Bill - it's just one of the features you can use.Did you get my initial reply?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Did you keep any of the emails?