How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 11968
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My computer changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm experienci

Customer Question

My computer changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm experiencing problems. How do I change my computer back to Windows 7?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you want to roll back to the earlier version of Windows that you were using, please carry out the following steps: Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the screen, and then click "Settings". In the Settings window, click "Update and Security". Next, click on "Recovery" on the left, and then click "Go back to Windows 7" on the right. Follow the on-screen prompts; after the process is completed, you will be rolled back to Windows 7 itself. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
I can do these steps for you as well, and will send you a minimal offer for remote assistance now. If you would prefer to carry out the steps yourself, please disregard and close out the offer and instead follow the steps as enlisted in my above reply. Thank you.