How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randy Computer Tech Your Own Question
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9797
Experience:  Computer Technician
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Randy Computer Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an old yahoo account but was incarcerated

Customer Question

I had an old yahoo account but was incarcerated for little over three years on some police mess .. and I really need to retrieve some old information from my old account. The account was dennisalxzdr
For the months of . April may and June of 2010 I really need help with this please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately that account was deleted due to inactivity and does not exist any longer. I can set it up as new for you with that same email address if you like. dennisalxzdr
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that may help but can I get the information I need to go back to archive. For the 3 months that I need April may and June 2010
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
no, unfortunately that info can not be recovered. I am sorry.