Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a infraction message wireless internet which

Customer Question

I have a infraction message for the wireless internet which will not let Toshiba connect my computer to the wireless Linksy.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the version of windows you are using? And what is the exact message you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my computer has a infraction for the internet connection. I can get in gmail and facebook but it shows no connection to the computer so it asks for PC support.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, your payment failed sorry so we need to continue here.But you do get internet, so it looks like the PC Support software is faking this message.It is a trick they use to try to get you to buy their software.Where exactly do you see the message?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
And what is the exact wording?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thats your version of windows.I need to know pleaseWhere exactly do you see the message?And what is the exact wording?