I have been the victim of a scam..i bought 3 itune cards and gave the

Customer Question
#s to the scammer (on...
i have been the victim of a scam..i bought 3 itune cards and gave the #s to the scammer (on the back of the itune cards) how can i keep the scammer from cashing those itune cards???????????? i have put a hold on my credit card and the amt. will be denied by whoever sold me the cards,....i still have the cards and the numbers on the back but don't know who to talk to make sure itunes will not cash the cards??????? help me please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
5/14/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. You should redeem your iTunes cards now, then the hacker won't be able to use your iTunes cards. You can redeem your iTunes cards at the website below:https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/redeemLandingPage- More details information:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201209Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN ANYTHING FOR $40.00 /MONTH......! ! ! ! ! !SO WILL YOU CANCEL MY $5.00 CHARGE???? I DID NOT KNOW I HAD TO PAY FOR THIS INFORMATION
I'm sorry. Monthly support subscription is only optional; please ignore that. This is a one-time support session per your request. I'm an independent tech; I can help with any issue you have on your computer / electronic device. Have you tried my suggestion? Do you still need help with this or with anything else?Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THE ITUNE WESITE YOU GAVE ME IS NOT THE ITUNE SITE TO ***** DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. I CANT GET THE ITUNE SITE UP. THE ONE YOU GAVE ME IS NOT WHAT I NEED I DON'T THINK......IF I CASH THESE CARDS, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CASH????
The cash would go to your Apple ID account you can use in the future.Do you use a Windows or Mac computer? Or do you use an iPhone or iPad or iPod, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE...
What device are you using now in order to communicate with me at this web page?Who gave you these iTunes cards? Or did you purchase them?Are you planning to use these iTunes cards for any Apple service, such as music, movies, apps, games, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I AM ON A HOME COMPUTER...I PURCHASED THE ITUNE CARDS AT WAL-GREENS..THE SCAMMER HAS THE # ***** THE BACK OF THE ITUNE CARDS---NOT ME...HOW CAN I STOP THE SCAMMER FROM CASHING THE ITUNE CARDS???????????
You would need to try to redeem the iTunes cards first before the scammer can. I will help you with this.What are you planning to use these iTunes cards for?What's the brand / model of your computer?Do you see if there is the iTunes program on your computer?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHERE DO I GO TO REDEEM THEM???
DO I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING OR WHAT???? HOW DO I FIND OUT IF I HAVE ITUNES ON MY COMPUTER? I DO NOT SEE ITUNES ON THIS COMPUTER. IT JUST SAYS MUSIC...WITH AN EARPHONE PICTURE......
No, you do not need to buy anything; you just save the card numbers to your Apple account. Then you can use it in the future any time you want.First, please let me know the brand / model of your computer, such as Apple, HP, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, etc.Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
PLEASE LET ME TERMINATE THIS CONVERSATION...I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PRIVATE SITE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS NOT........I AM GETTING E-MAILS WITH ALL SORTS OF INFO ABOUT IT IS NOT PRIVATE ETC ETC....THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED ....
I'm sorry. This is a computer support website. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/- If you'd still like me to help you with this issue and/or with any other computer issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Otherwise, we'll cancel this for you.Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THANK YOU.........HAVE A NICE NIGHT....
You're welcome. If you'd like to, I can help you redeem your iTunes cards right now. Otherwise, the hacker might redeem your iTunes cards before you, then you would lose your money. We guarantee our service. Otherwise, we'll cancel this for you. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO THANK YOU.......
You're welcome. OK. This is being cancelled per your request. If you need help with any computer issue or electronics issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Have a good evening! Thank you,