Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Windows 2010 and I have Windows Live Mail 2011 and it

Customer Question

I have Windows 2010 and I have Windows Live Mail 2011 and it will not open. I have had it for sometime and never had any problems with it.
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just as I said
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have another issue connected to the email and the window says that it is unable to complete one of the tasks associated with windows Live mail.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.