ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

I went to google earth on my computer to look down town but

Customer Question

I went to google earth on my computer to look down town but I keep getting the same old picture that I first got when loged on , how can I see like today date what going on now live
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.
Hi Donna, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! Unfortunately, what you're looking for is simply not something that Google Earth provides. Instead of giving you live images of the world, they send out hundreds of cars with photographic equipment and it's these images that you're seeing when you open Google Earth. In some cases, these images are weeks, months or even years old. There are companies that are working on products that are like Google Earth but that give you real-time images. But these services are not yet available. If you have any questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. And before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.