Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a problem with MJ. When I down load and use it it will

Customer Question

I have a problem with MJ. When I down load and use it it will work for a few calls and then disconennect. I have to reconnect every time I use it . Can this be fixedso it cann always be connected and usable
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you using your magicjack connected to a computer, or as a standalone device connected directly to your router? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, ***** and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am usinhg windows 10 with a local area network . Why is there a service charge when you say all tech support is free?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Our company has always charged for tech support. This is Justanswer.com, if you wanted free tech support Im afraid you have made a wrong turn. Dustin S