I can't run hulu on my laptop since I updated to windows 10

Customer Question
for free I get an...
I can't run hulu on my laptop since I updated to windows 10 for free I get an error says video playback is not supported but I just watched tv on my laptop over the weekend
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No extra support lets communicate back and forth on this page
Okay, may I ask which browser you are using with Hulu?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Internet Explorer 11
Thank you for the update. May I suggest installing a free browser that is superior to Internet Explorer and will work? It is called Google Chrome and can be downloaded from the following page: http://www.google.com/chrome Once that is installed, open Google Chrome and watch Hulu through it. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jasonjones/ORhttp://JasonFixedit.com
Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jason I am not familiar with chrome why can't I keep internet explorer
Oh okay. You wish to keep Internet Explorer? Please, perform the following steps:- Close all Internet Explorer windows (VERY IMPORTANT STEP)- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R- In the box that comes up, type: inetcpL.cpL- Click the Ok button.- Click the Advanced tab on the top right- Click the Reset button- Click the checkbox and click RESET- Open Internet Explorer and verify that all is well.More often than not, such an issues arises when something with the Internet Explorer configuration becomes corrupt. The instructions above will remove the corruption. The instructions above can be used any time in the future if you have another problem with Internet Explorer. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jasonjones/ORhttp://JasonFixedit.com
Jason Jones, Computer Expert