How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9047
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i get in contact with JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

how do i get in contact with
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: o bougjt a 2 month subscription they changed that to every 2 months for 10 months. that was a few days ago and i want out and a refund
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: o just went thrte and it took me to you
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: am i being scammed or run in circles?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
they are not easy to get a hold of you can try this phone number(###) ###-####but if you really want a refund your best bet is probably to call the number on the back of your credit card and tell them that you dispute the chargesthey will remove the charge from your bill and probably issue you a new credit card so they cant charge you again,