Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The sound on my computer is fine except one problem. I cannot

Customer Question

The sound on my computer is fine except one problem. I cannot get sound to my external speakers. I have the green cord in the green jack. What else do I need to do?
Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The quickest and most reliable way I can assist you is via a screen sharing session. This will allow me to temporarily connect to your computer, and repair the problem in person. If I am unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. I am sending that offer to you now, if you would prefer to have me guide you via written support only, let me know. Otherwise, when you have clicked and accepted the offer, we will get started. Dustin S.