Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Error 213:19 appears when trying to open Photoshop Editor 14.

Customer Question

Error 213:19 appears when trying to open Photoshop Editor 14. This is after migrating from old computer to new. The new one is a Lenovo i7 machine.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,This error occurs when the SLStore Folder is set to read-only. To resolve it, remove the read-only check from the SLStore folder : Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore\.Right-click the Adobe01.bmp file, click Properties, and then click the Security tab.Select the user or group in which you are seeing the issue and click Edit.Select the user or group in which you are seeing the issue and Allow Full Control permissions for that user or group.Click OK in the Permissions and Properties windows.Launch Adobe Photoshop Elements. Or : Download Adobe Licensing Fix Tool.zip from the link below, and extract the executable file.Adobe Licensing Fix Tool.zip Close all Adobe applications.Right-click the extracted file, and click Run as Administrator.Relaunch the product. let me know the results please Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars , positive ratings are appreciated. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.regards,