Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

I just got the apple I phone specifically to be able to use

Customer Question

I just got the apple I phone specifically to be able to use uber services but when I hit the apple button I am told to "enter the verification code" which I don't know can you please help me so that I can become a customer of uber.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.cm I am Cris. Use the link I have provided to create your profile from a PC. Once you have created the profile log into Uber with the profile. http://tinyurl.com/z9arkqf Let me know how you make out. If you log in please take the time to rate my servicea at the top and submit. If not reply back to me with further questions.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I wanted to follow up and see if I was able to help you solve your issue? Please let me know when you have a moment. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.