Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having a problem with my G-mail it's not connecting and

Customer Question

I am having a problem with my G-mail it's not connecting and when it does it is very slow. I called My provide Bridge House and told Me To contact Google for help. Peter Vallone
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir how do you open this gmail is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer,Mozilla, Google Chrome?When did this problem started?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.