How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a HP Wireless printing upgrade kit #Q6236A. The part

Customer Question

I have a HP Wireless printing upgrade kit #Q6236A. The part that plugs into my CPU is bent and will not send the signal to the white box on the printer. Is it possible to replace this without buying the entire kit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Which part is bent let me know the make and model/part number.Click a picture and post it here so that i can see the exact part which is faulty.

Related Computer Questions