Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I am looking to find the virtual reality head gear/glasses/googles

Customer Question

I am looking to find the virtual reality head gear/glasses/googles etc. that would work best on (1)Toshiba laptop and (2)Kindle Fire tablet. Most vr glasses fit only smart phones. I need specifics for 1 and 2.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lance
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
The problem is the weight of a laptop or Kindle will make the experience pretty bad, and you will only be able to put the headset for a limited time. That is why VR glasses are designed primarily for smartphones. At the moment there is nothing commercially available.Some people with unique requirements like your have made their own VR headsets from cardboard or even 3D printing.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lance, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?