Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I open with google chrome, but am having trouble with unwanted

Customer Question

I open with google chrome, but am having trouble with unwanted panel, with non-performance, with warning of "corruption". Something seems wrong but I cannot see what?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do these issues come up only when accessing specific websites, or when opening and using Chrome itself? May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
If you want to resolve these issues with Chrome yourself, please do this now: Open Chrome, and then click on the button (with three bars) at the top-right corner of the Chrome window. Next, click "Settings". In the Settings window, scroll down to the very bottom and click "Show advanced settings". Next, scroll further down to the bottom and click "Reset settings". Click "Reset", when prompted. Done that, close and re-open Chrome; this should resolve all of the issues you are having with the browser. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.