Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just DL Windows 10 and now I have lost my aol screen with

Customer Question

I just DL Windows 10 and now I have lost my aol screen with all my favorites list which helps me navigate where I want to go. I want my favorites list back
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just down loaded windows 10 on my PC I had aol.com as my website with my mail and list of favorites I want them back
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not very comp. literate at all so hope he can help me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Were you using the AOL Desktop software earlier? May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue now? Please reply back using the box below.