Microsoft updated my computer

Customer Question
for me because it had...
Microsoft updated my computer for me because it had a pirate in it. But now on the bottom right it still says "this is not genuine". I don't know a lot about this stuff so please HELP. How do I get that off my computer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/4/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. May I set up a quick remote session to troubleshoot the issue and assist you with activating Windows now?Please reply back using the box below.
please give me a refund. I don't feel good about this
No issues, will close out this question now. Thank you.
are you refunding ?
I have sent in a full refund request for you now, and will close out this question as well. Please do not reply back any further on this page; thank you.