Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I just purchased two Kindles...Voyage and Paperwhite. I had

Customer Question

I just purchased two Kindles...Voyage and Paperwhite. I had trouble transferring over previous purchaches. Finally got them to download... and only saw 31 of the 48 that I previously purchased in the past 4 years. Audible on Amazon showed me all 48. How do I get the rest of them?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have spent $390.62 dollars in the last month on the 2 Kindles and I have to receive some type of answer. My 8 minutes of wait time has turned into an hour! Getting tired of waiting. I've declined from my bank the charges you took out. I won't pay until I get SOME HELP!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. When you log in to your Amazon accountdo you see both devices listed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, I haven't tried the Voyage Kindle yet. Starting with Paperwhite. If Idon't get results I'll send them both back.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
When logged in to your account you should be able to use the Send to Device option to manually send those itemswhich did not download automatically.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not for $59. I set the one Kindle up and 39 of my 48 previous purchases were there only.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what $59 you're referring to. If you saw an automated pop-up, ignore it.When logged in to your Amazon account you should be able to use the Send to Device option to manually send those itemswhich did not download automatically.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you expect me to list the 48 that I've paid for thru the years?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
When logged in to your Amazon account do you see the 48 items you paid for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked on the Audio by Amazon and it shows 49 purchases. When I downloaded from my Kindle, it only showed 39.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
When logged in to your Amazon account you should be able to use the Send to Device option to manually send those itemswhich did not download automatically.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The 10 were Eckhart Tolle's audio books.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried to manually send them to your device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to do that.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Are the other items that did download to the Kindle audio books as well?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
most of them.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Can I connect to your computer and see if I can get them sent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. That would be from the list Audible by Amazon?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7cead54f-edee-4a75-ba88-afecf1484f5a
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201242130
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201733700
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I hope fire work better for you.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Here's what's going on. Audible books are not compatible with the Paperwhite according to Amazon(that's why it was not available in the list of devices)but the Fire will work for you as I thought it would:http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200729670Please take a moment before leaving to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submitand have a great evening.