Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

I'm using wincleaner and it's not responding. I've waited

Customer Question

I'm using wincleaner and it's not responding. I've waited about a half hour . I think it's done but the instru tions to the not responding box says to wait or I can loose stuff. What should I do ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Can you tell me exactly what you are trying to accomplish on your PC?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm cleaning it . After the files were cleaned the one click button came up again. I didn't know if I shoukd close it or not, I rehit the winclean one click. Shortly atfer the program quit responding. It's now been over 45 minutes. But the message I got with the not responding was to wait.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
would you like to do a secure share screen so I can take a look at your issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No....what would happen if I just close it?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Nothing will happen, worst case scenario you will have to run the software again. If we did a remote session I was going to use a different software to clean your PC and check out a few things for you. But if you rather not, then you can simply close the software and it need to restart the PC and run it again. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take the time to rate and submit my service at the top.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Did you have any further questions for me? If not please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.