Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I'm getting an error message 1203 JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I'm getting an error message 1203
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: On a mac
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that i know of!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. When do you get the error message? May I know the exact error message? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I shut the power off and then checked the cartridge that took care of it!!
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that. If you have any issues, please be back. Thank you.S H E F I N