Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am being kicked off my aol e-mail account - that I have

Customer Question

I am being kicked off my aol e-mail account - that I have paid for!!! Roberta Hamlington
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am not able to obtain my e-mail from aol. What is wrong with your system?? I put in my password ***** answered questions. What more do you want????
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am too old for this stuff!! I want a password ***** can easily remember! And I have one that you do not like, I guess.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please click here: https://i.aol.com/account/password/start Enter you information and follow the prompts to reset your password.