Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to cancel my subscription. It has recently been renewed, and I forgot to tell you I did not want McAfee any more. Charlotte Hatfield
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.I can help you cancel your McAfee subscription and install a free anti virus instead.Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, Martin, I want to cancel my subscription - that's all
Charlotte Hatfield
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
No problem Charlotte, what you need to do in that case is give McAfee a call on 1(###) ###-####hey should be able to cancel it for you and refund your money without a problem. They may ask you to uninstall the software which I can help you with if they don't.If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I've provided so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin