Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Using microsoft 7 and now it is asking password ***** get

Customer Question

using microsoft 7 and now it is asking for a password ***** get in - do not remember password ***** I never use one. How do I get in to my documents?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. There are multiple ways in which we can solve this issue. Before we discuss the methods we can use, I need to know if this is a desktop or a laptop computer. Also, are you saying you have never had a windows login password ***** before and it suddenly appeared? Also, when you try to login does it show more then one user account, or just a single user account you have as a login choice? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.