Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have had this problem but lately it has gotten much worse.

Customer Question

I have had this problem but lately it has gotten much worse. There are sites that I visit frequently. Some load instantly and some take a long time or not load at all. They are always the same ones. Like my yahoo mail or any yahoo site that I visit frequently take a long time or not load at all.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. This is something I can help you fix, as its an issue Ive seen many times before.. It can have multiple causes, and sometimes several different resolutions. Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and fix it, or would you prefer to have me try and guide you via written support? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How much does it cost to connect to my computer?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
The additional fee is 29.99, and if I connect the entire cost is guaranteed. Meaning that if I cant resolve the issue, youre entitled to a full refund of all fees~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I take it you would prefer to continue via written support then? All right, let me ask you a few questions and then I can try and lead you through some manual repairs. What browser do you use, when you are having trouble accessing these sites? Also, what antivirus do you use? And do you connect to the internet via a wireless connection, or an ethernet connection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I meant for you to connect to my computer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ahh, I can send the offer to you again, before I can connect you have to click and accept the offer~ Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I keep clicking on get extra help and nothing happens.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Its saying rejected on my end. Are you trying to access this from a phone, or from your computers web browser? If its the browser, what browser are you using? Internet explorer, chrome, firefox?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a desk top and chrome.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Chrome is probably the issue.. Ill send the request again. try going to your email account using firefox or internet explorer. And once inside your email you should see a message about either " You have received an offer for more help" or you have received an answer or reply on justanswer" Click either message, and then click view reply or view offer on just answer and it will take you back to this page, at which point you will be able to click and accept the offer. D.S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did go to my email using chrome and asked for extra help and I was charged two times already. Nothing is happening....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did go to my email using chrome and asked for extra help and I was charged two times already. Nothing is happening. ..

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
On my end, it shows declined and rejected. If you h ave been charged two times already, you need to contact customer service and figure out whats happening. US/Canada1.***-***-****Available 6am to 9pm PST International Australia1800-679-634New Zealand0800-452-621United Kingdom0***-***-****The rest of the world1-***-***-****