Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cant print now that I have windows 10 JA: Good tech support

Customer Question

I cant print now that I have windows 10
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I switched from windows 7 to 10 I cant print anything- a screen comes up with the settings but it won't print
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.What happens when you try to print?Can we do a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin